Mylimb Prosthetic Leg
- Mylimb prosthetic foot meet the functional needs for shock absorption and energy-storing response, lightweight as well, strong, as it will be taking on huge force and torque as you walk and run.
- Being light, strong, small, and yet functional and durable. The prosthetic foot is designed to mimic a human foot at a specific activity level. Mylimb prosthetic foot mimics a normal foot during the act of walking.
- It acts as a shock absorber as you strike your heel to the ground, adapts to uneven terrain, provides a smooth rollover from heel to toe, and provides a rigid lever for propelling forward when you finish your step (“toe-off”).
- Sizes: 18 cm , 20 cm, 22 cm 24cm
- User Weight Rating: 160 kg (max)
- Product weight: 260 grams small size foot and 300 grams big size foot.
- Connector: customize
- Stiffness Level : according to Impact level and weight
- 1 year warranty